Your smile is important in digestion, oral health, systemic health, nutrition, emotional support, relationship building, verbal communication, nonverbal communication, and sex.
“The smile is like a play. The lips are the curtains, the teeth are the main actors. The gums are the supporting cast,” says Dr. Joseph Kravitz, Rockville, Maryland dentist.
When the play has several bad performances, it is prudent to take a step back, seek to understand, rewrite the script, practice and then perform again.
Here are the 7 ways to immediately improve your smile:
– Look in the mirror and make a list of things you Do NOT like about your smile.
– Look in the mirror and make a list of things you Do like about your smile.
– Visit with your dentist, make impressions with notes about what upgrades you desire for your smile.
– Return to approve the new teeth set in wax. If there is anything that looks weird about the changes, make more changes.
– Work closely with your dentist, prosthodontist and prosthetic laboratory technician / artist.
– Make a reservation with your dentist to install the new custom, natural-looking resin / ceramic teeth. Look in the mirror again and approve the teeth before being cemented.
– Practice smiling privately in a full length mirror. Develop your facial muscles and hand gestures to improve communication skills with others.
– Appreciate yourself and your entire dental team. Appreciation and gratitude have been shown to increase smile success by 99%.
After you improve your smile, it has been shown that various areas of your life begin to improve such as:
Quality of life
Spouse or significant other relationships
You are worth it. Treat yourself today. It’s time for you to take care of you.
If you have dental health questions and need help, feel free check us out here. There is hope. There is help. With kindness. With love.
If you have any questions feel free to drop me a note or make a reservation at: http://www.dentalimplants.us/contact or call me at 301.761.4840
~ Dr. Joe Kravitz, DDS, MS
Dentist, Author, Researcher, Coach