Whether I’m in the office or out in the community, I am often asked by friends about how they can improve their smiles.
Here are five top ways to improve your smile:
- Brush your entire mouth after every meal, snack or drink – except water.
- Follow the 7 Minute Window as taught in my book, Dirty Mouth
- If you cannot brush, rinse your mouth for seven seconds to bath the dangerous acids away from your teeth and gums.
- Rinse after drinking dark fluids such as tea, coffee or wine.
- Find the best dentist for you, your family and friends. This is key for gaining knowledge on preventive techniques against oral and/or systemic diseases. It’s pivotal for there to be treatment solutions that are the least invasive possible.
If you have dental health questions and need help, feel free check us out here. There is hope. There is help. With kindness. With love.
If you have any questions feel free to drop me a note or make a reservation at: http://www.dentalimplants.us/contact or call me at 301.761.4840