You can’t give what you don’t have. If you don’t have love for yourself, it’s challenging to give love. If you don’t hold a gift, you can’t give the gift to others.
In order to show love towards yourself, I have recommended doing these procedures as a morning routine:
1. Wake up and say thank you.
2. Say thank you every time your feet hit the floor…
Left foot — Thank
Right foot —You
3. Have your Hour of Power
It’s an hour to love yourself.Maybe stretch, lift weights, do yoga, some plyometrics, bike swim, run sprints, cardio kickboxing, etc. Variety keeps it interesting.
4. Make it a point to do this at least 5 days per week. No exceptions.
5. Drink at least 16 glasses of water throughout the day.
6. Avoid toxic food and drink.
7. Eat mostly fruit and vegetables. But remember the 7-Minute Window to avoid dental diseases such as cavities, periodontal disease and cracked teeth.
8. Think good thoughts about how you see your day unfolding. Try your best to only focus on the good in and around you.
If you have any questions feel free to drop me a note or make a reservation at:
or call me at 301.761.4840
~ Dr. Joe Kravitz, DDS, MS
Dentist, Author, Researcher, Coach