After treating thousands of patients with dental implants at my practice, this encapsulates what you can expect and quick tips to follow for recovery. Enjoy!
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Follow directions closely from your dental care provider.
• Use arnica cream or tablets as directed.
• Feel free to enjoy and eat balanced meals.
• Sleep with head on a pillow.
• Swelling is minimal.
• There is no use of the scalpel.
• No bleeding.
• No stitches.
• No secondary surgery.
• Leave the office with a custom crafted natural resin teeth.
• Smile more.
• Feel more certain about your smile.
• Can work or play the next day.
• Can eat meals and drink fluids.
• Compared to conventional implant surgeries, the healing time is reduced.
• Decreased chance of complications.
• Healthy bone grows.
• Healthy gum tissues grow.
• Less discomfort and soreness.
• Minor discomfort managed with medications when needed.
• The only way to have no pain at all, is to not having anything done.
• 3 Minute Implant™ is the least invasive method other than doing nothing.
• If there is a complication, Dr. Kravitz will help resolve the issue.
WHAT NOT TO DO
• Rigorous exercise for 3 days.
• Rinsing vigorously.
3 Minute Implant is the way towards improving your lifestyle, improving your communication, and improving your smile.
If you have dental implant questions and need help, feel free check us out here. There is hope. There is help. With kindness. With love.
If you have any questions feel free to drop me a note or make a reservation at: http://www.dentalimplants.us/contact or call me at 301.761.4840